£25,000 – £30,000 – Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge?
KCR Solutions are currently seeking an Accountant due to business expansion to join our client based in Prudhoe.
The role is responsible for providing accountancy functions and services commensurate with current level of training and expertise.
- To maintain regular contact with clients
- Preparation of statutory accounts & supporting files for sole trader/partnerships/trusts and audit exempt limited companies from varying standard of records.
- Preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax computations
- Preparation of management accounts for client
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Resolve accounting discrepancies, irregularities and tax investigations
- Completion of monthly, quarterly and year end reports where appropriate
- Provision of tax and financial information to relevant authorities.
- To provide reports as requested
- Provide cover within the office as required for absence of colleagues
- Adhere to the company’s policies and procedures
- Highlight any problems in a timely fashion
- Highlight training needs
- Maintain professional expertise
Key skills required
- Experience in practice
- Good knowledge of accounts preparation using a variety of accountancy software systems