Accounts Assistant – Sunderland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an excellent client for an Accounts Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to join a North East based charity.
Our vibrant central team provide a range of support to our services and people.
37.5 hours per week
£17,211 per annum
- Monthly management accounts journals
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Daily cash flow
- Variance analysis
If this sounds like your cup of tea then this role could be for you.
You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 with prior experience of working in finance and great at using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook & Word) you will be well organised, customer focused and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Flexible working (where appropriate)
- Child care voucher scheme
- 25 days annual leave per annum/pro rata, plus statutory holidays
- 5% contributory pension scheme
Assessment centre date: TBC
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the duties, an enhanced DBS will be sought in event of a successful application.