Accounts Payable Supervisor
KCR Solutions are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our fantastic client in Newcastle.
Salary – £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to support our Team Leader in managing the team and supporting with daily accounts payable tasks.
- Responsible for the daily management of 7 people across 5 customer areas
- Account Reconciliations
- Control Reviews; Debit balances, Duplicate payments, Write offs
- Daily Metric Reporting v SLA
- Identification and management of team and individual KPI’s
- 121’s on a monthly basis and 2 appraisals over the course of the year
- Management of performance/attendance on an individual and team level
- Shared ownership of daily administration duties to ensure resource availability. This includes post, paper audits, copy requests, unprocessed audits and expenses
- Interaction outside with the wider communities in workshops and meetings to gain insight into how to improve AP.
- SLA’s are being managed and met within the team in line with the Customers service agreement
- Continuous Improvement
- Attending service call reviews and taking forward actions from the meetings
- Shared ownership of UK mailbox ensuring queries and invoices are managed within the SLA timeframe
Requirements and Skills
- Experience of People Management
- Knowledge and experience of Accounts Payable Process