KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit an Audit Senior for an excellent client in Newcastle.
Salary – circa £35,000
- Producing a detailed audit plan and discussing with the management team
- Completing audits in accordance with the firm’s audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff
- Monitoring the progress of jobs and ensuring that budgets are met
- Addressing any problems that are encountered to ensure that the audit is finished within budget and timeframe
- Checking and supervising the work of more junior staff both on site and in the office and completing any sections as necessary
- Signing off audit sections and addressing any problems or queries
- Completing the file before passing it to the Partner/Director/Senior Manager for review
- Preparing accounts for some of our larger cases, in accordance with the firm’s procedures and within budget
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified with practice experience.
- Demonstrable experience leading onsite audits with commercial clients from planning to completion.
- Excellent accounts preparation skills.
- Competent planning and completion skills.
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word
- Demonstrable success leading junior members of staff.
- Strong up-to-date technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written with an ability to deal with a variety of people in different environments.