An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Bookkeeping Supervisor to work for this successful company.
Salary – £27,000 to £30,000
Your duties will be as follows:
- Reviewing and scoring of balance sheet and bank reconciliations undertaken by the team
- Looking at current processes and implementing controls where weaknesses are identified
- Contributing to the preparation of standard procedure documentation and process mapping
- Working with the team for annual and ad-hoc audits
- Ensuring that the team meet all their targets and deadlines.
- Dealing with general team queries and helping where needed
- Assisting the team in cross training of duties
You will be AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA and ideally studying towards your qualification. Management or supervisory experience is preferable. You will be used to working to monthly and annual deadlines and prioritising your workload. General ledger reconciliation and transactional processing experience is essential. You will have strong Excel skills and ideally have Oracle, JDE or similar ERP system experience.