£18,000 – 6 Month Contract
Are you looking for a new challenge?
KCR solutions are currently seeking a costing clerk to join our client based in Newcastle.
The role is responsible for ensuring that all staff time is correctly allocated to job numbers in a timely and accurate manner. Also working within the costing team to ensure that all deadlines are met and that work is completed to a high standard.
- Working within a team of 11 reporting to the team leader on day to day work related issues and HR and payroll sections.
- Inputting data, execute changes and maintain data records for staff and jobs.
- Validating and checking of timesheet data change requests and executing transfers to move time from jobs.
- Setting up staff in the company systems, maintaining the timesheet system and managing data interfaces between systems.
- Monitoring email inboxes for requests and communicating with internal customer by email and telephone in relation to the queries and requests received.
- Developing technical expertise in computer software used within the company finance and help with any future potential software development.
- Experience working in a job costing environment
- Transactional processing experience (data entry) – good level of speed and accuracy
- Knowledge and experience of using Oracle, JDE or other ERP Finance systems
- Awareness or experience of working in a finance shared service centre environment
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Strong customer service focus and good communication skills