Credit Controller – Part Time
KCR Solutions are currently recruiting for a part time credit controller to work for a client based in Newcastle. This is a part time post (20 hours/week). This is a permanent position and the salary will be £20,000 Pro Rata.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Implement a pro-active system in chasing debt, by phone, email and letter/statement
- Recommend customer credit limits based on “Credit Focus”
- Allocate all payments, reconcile unallocated payments
- Manage overdue accounts, escalating in systematic manner
- Manage the Direct Debit system, work to increase uptake among live and new customer accounts
- Manage the Invoice Finance system, handle all reporting to bank, daily upload files, monthly MER file
- Provide input on anticipated weekly flows into cash flow forecast
- Assist in reconciling incoming cash between bank accounts and Pegasus ledger system
- Additional ad hoc finance duties as may be required
- Experience in credit control in mixed environment, low and high value invoices, high volume
- Experience in operating in Invoice Financing environment would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given
If you have not heard back from KCR Solutions within 5 days of your application then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on file and contact you with any future vacancies.