Employment Tax Consultant
KCR Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an Employment Tax Consultant to work for our excellent client in Newcastle. Salary is £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through high levels of client service
- Leading the operational delivery to clients
- Assisting in relation to a wide variety of employment tax advisory projects, varying from larger strategic projects through to risk and opportunity reviews and due diligence
- Helping with employer compliance activities, including completion of P11Ds and PAYE Settlement Agreements, and assisting with other processes such as employment status and termination payments
- Supporting in Employment Tax marketing initiatives
- Taking responsibility for delivering work to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Actively identifying and developing a network of contacts internally and externally
- Working across other business functions where needed
- Participating in both internal and external meetings through relevant preparation/presentation of both the employment taxes technical and other non-technical matters.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- ATT or CIPP qualified or with equivalent level of proven experience
- Good level of education if not currently tax qualified
- Good IT capability
- Understanding of the application of IT systems to improve work practices in excel, outlook, word.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both verbally and in writing