Finance Assistant – Hebburn
KCR Solutions are currently recruiting for a successful engineering company who are looking for a new Finance Assistant to join their finance team.
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours 08.00-4.00 Monday – Thursday / 08.00-3.30 Friday
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance in the financial recording of accounts
- Assistance in the process and payment of purchase invoices as directed by the Accountant
- Responsible for the creation of sales invoices within Sage 200 and the chasing of overdue accounts
- Assist in the presentation of monthly and annual accounts
- Assist in the undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position);
- Payments of expenses
- Financial reports
- Ensure financial reporting is accurate and on time
- Represent the company in a professional and proactive manner
- Provide a professional and consistent service
Communication and interpersonal relations
Planning and organising
Good judgement and analytical ability
Accuracy and attention to detail
Data analysis, excel and management reporting
Qualification and Experience
Experience in a relatively high-volume purchase ledger department with the ability to liaise with other departments to resolve queries in a timely manner.
Confident in dealing with external customers when chasing outstanding debtors.
Sage 200 experience and a competent user of Excel.