KCR Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a successful National company who are looking for a Finance Manager on an Interim basis (3 months). There is a potential of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate, however the interim role requires an immediate start.
They are looking for someone who can make sound financial decisions and can support the various functions of the business. The role comes with an attractive salary of £40,000-45,000 per annum.
The duties would include but are not limited to:
1. Managing multiple profit centres in several locations.
2. Liaising with both financial and non-financial budget holders to discuss performance within the department
3. Co-ordination of planning processes to include forecasts, budgets and statutory reporting
4. Monitor KPI’s for accounting processes to identify efficiencies/improvements and ensure effective and efficient working practices are adopted
5. Review of accounts reconciliations for all central accounting entities
6. Ensure all central accounting entities adhere to the group reporting timetable
7. Completion/continual reassessments of compliance procedures
8. Dealing with internal and external Auditors
9. Managing head office accounts team
10. Recruitment for the finance team
11. Ad hoc reporting.
12. Lead cost review project and actively managed cost saving efficiencies.
13. Ensured the smooth transition of incorporating new entities within existing Group accounting.
14. Systems: Oracle
1. 5 years’ experience in a similar role
2. Good grounding of IT literacy.
3. Experience of Oracle
4. Experience of implementing business systems
5. Advanced Excel skills.
6. Ability to build strong working relationships with people from all levels of the organisation.
7. Proven financial analysis-related experience with knowledge of financial accounting, financial analysis, financial modelling, planning, forecasting and management reporting.
8. Experience of producing work to a high standard while managing a range of tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines.
9. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.