Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager who can oversee a busy finance department.
The role of Finance Manager is to take responsibility for the Accounts Department in line with business requirements.
Salary – £30,000 – £32,000
Responsibilities & Duties
- Responsible to the Site Manager for all activities within the Accounts Department
- Responsible for the compilation of monthly and year end accounts and provision of financial information to the parent site based in North Wales
- Responsible for payroll activities both monthly and weekly paid staff
- Responsible for all credit control
- Responsible for VAT, PAYE, and corporation tax payments
- Responsible for all budget planning in conjunction with the site Manager
- Responsible for overseeing efficient stock control processes
- Responsible for purchasing of all goods and ensuring all purchasing procedures are correctly employed
- Responsible for the recording and control of basic HR information (employment contracts, holiday allocation etc.)
- Supervision of the accounts assistant who contributes to the delivery of an efficient and effective accounts service team
- Liaise with external contacts (banks, suppliers etc.), internal customers (Sales department, all employees) and other sites
You will have strong management accounts experience and be comfortable working in a varied role where you are prepared to undertake all duties within finance. You will be adaptable and offer flexibility. It is important that you are a personable individual, have strong communication skills.