Finance Manager – central Newcastle
Our client, based in central Newcastle are looking for an experienced Finance Manager. You will report to the Managing Director and your key responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Working Capital Management
- Budget Creation, cost control and variance reporting
- Exporting and importing data from excel into Xero, data analysis to provide meaningful information
- Bank reconciliation for all UK & foreign currency bank accounts ensuring adequate funding at all times; maximising foreign currency accounts and reducing risk
- Payroll Processing, allocation and cost centre reconciliation
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Accounts
- Management account reconciliation – cash accounting basis
- Providing reports for operational decision making
- Statutory accounts preparation including full balance sheet reconciliation, accruals and prepayments.
- Stock reporting.
- Liaising with MD, Accountants, bank managers, operational managers and staff in all destinations
Systems : Xero accountancy package & Bespoke CRM
You will be an outgoing individual with excellent communication skills. You will be assertive, confident and offer a flexible approach to the role. You will be experienced in cash control and have experience working in a varied and demanding role. It is also important that you show attention to detail.