£27,000-£32,000 – 3 Month Contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to work for this successful company in Cramlington. The role will be on a 3-month interim basis initially.
The role is responsible for the interpretation and analysis of financial data, whilst compiling statistical reports and investigating significant variances to determine cause.
- Responsible for the interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Compiling statistical reports and investigating significant variances to determine cause
- Producing and analysing financial reports; including financial studies and management reports
- Co-ordinating and participating in monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities
- Performing variance analysis and investigation
- Collaborating with departmental manager to develop rolling monthly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Accurately maintaining accounting forecasting and financial database
- Reviewing reports and other data to verify accuracy and appropriate allocations.
You will have previous experience in a similar role and be either CIMA, ACCA or AAT qualified or part qualified. Manufacturing or engineering experience is desirable. You will have strong IT skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work under pressure.