An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to work for this successful organisation. You will be responsible for the finance department and liaise with all relevant third parties including auditors and the bank.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Responsibility for preparation of monthly management information pack
- Control of KPI’s, gross profit and wage percentages
- Reviewing of weekly figures regarding variances to targets
- Ensuring overheads are reviewed periodically ensuring costs are minimised across the group
- Quarterly review of the Head Office recharge process to ensure departments are being charged the correct apportionment of Head Office costs
- Liaising with managers to investigate any cash variances, taking appropriate action and ensuring that a security-conscious culture exists within the group
You will be a qualified Accountant or qualified by experience and thrive working for a dynamic and fast paced organisation.