Financial Controller – Washington – to £45k
Reporting to : Managing Director
The role exists to support and advise the senior management team and the overall business on all matters relating to the financial aspect of the business and adherence to all policies and management systems and compliance to all statutory regulatory requirements.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
– Overseeing all company accounts and investments
– Creating monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
– Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly producing cash flow forecasts
– Preparation of monthly management accounts
– Motivating and leading finance and purchasing team members by clarifying roles and providing feedback
– Ensuring all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
– Developing budgets and financial plans for the company to enable performance monitoring
– Reporting to the MD with timely and accurate financial information
Part or fully qualified Accountant required and have several years experience in a business or finance environment. You will have a minimum of 3 years working at a strategic management level across a variety of business functions with the ability to successfully manage teams.
You will participate and support the implementation of the company strategy
This is a contract and the term length is up to 2 years.