Group Financial Accountant
£35,000 to £40,000
Full Time Permanent Position – Fully Qualified Accountant
We are working on behalf of this prestigious company based in Sunderland who are looking to add to their financial reporting team with a senior manager to take ownership of the group reporting timetable. This is a fast paced and dynamic corporate business, continually growing and changing to stay at the top of their sector. They are now looking to add to their team at a senior level with an ambitious and proactive senior manager
The ambitious and proactive manager’s main responsibilities include:
1. Managing and mentoring a qualified and established team effectively
2. Delivering the group reporting timetable, being comfortable and confident in making decisions quickly
3. An innate understanding of how to bring together multiple avenues of finance information, and ensuring consistent and accurate reporting is delivered
4. Working to tight deadlines and responding to ad hoc demands whilst maintaining the team’s motivation and progression
5. The ability to review rather than produce financial details, and an innate understanding of technical accounting requirements, you will have the ability to comfortably deliver excellence.
As a proven and effective senior manager, you will be looking to take your career to the next level, working alongside a high calibre senior leadership team, and quickly gaining the respect of the team around you. A generous and highly competitive remuneration, including a car and excellent pension is offered. This role also has scope to develop and progress in the longer term. Ample opportunity for a variety of higher level roles, and the opportunity to work with a high calibre team of peers.