Management Accountant – Washington – CONTRACT
We are looking to recruit an experienced and progressive Management Accountant who can lead a small team and who will report to the Finance Director.
You will either be actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA or be a fully qualified Accountant. Ideally you will have experience working with the manufacturing sector.
As an individual you will have drive, ambition, be self motivated and be able to take ownership of your own and the teams actions. You will also be creative and have a positive attitude, overcoming obstacles.
- Producing and consolidating monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Variance analysis
- Weekly cashflow forecasts
- Population of monthly/quarterly reporting files
- General ledger accounting to include balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of ad hoc financial data to parent company
- Assisting in the preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly EC Sales and Intrastat
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Cashflow management
- Multiple currency reporting
- Overseeing sales and purchase ledger
- Supervision of finance team
- Assisting external auditors
- Ad-hoc duties as determined by the FD
The diverse aspects of this role demand a high degree of flexibility and adaptability, you will deal with all aspects of the business and must be able to multi-task.
It is also vital that you build strong working relationships at all levels within the business and have excellent communication skills.
Please note that this is likely to be a 2 year contract however there is potential for this to progress to a permanent role.