Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join there busy finance department. Reporting to one of the Partners your duties will include:-
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Filing annual returns to Companies House
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of the monthly profit & loss accounts
- Posting journals
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Producing reports as required for the Partners
- Providing general bookkeeping service to a variety of clients
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have previously worked for a firm of Chartered Accountants within an outsourcing department. You will be experienced in the production of management accounts and be comfortable working at different locations pending on the client’s needs.
You will have an outgoing personality, be professional, approachable and able to work using your own initiative.