An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger to work for this successful company in Newcastle.
The successful candidate will earn between £17,000 and £19,000
- Coding, Batching and Posting of invoices that require a high level of attention to detail
- Supplier Statement reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis for the top ten Suppliers for all Companies, as well as ad-hoc reconciliations as and when required
- Preparing supplier payments to ensure that credit terms are not breached and supplies stopped (BACS and Cheque)
- General housekeeping of supplier records is maintained so that there are no unallocated payments outstanding, and any aged items are reviewed to ensure they are appropriate
- Dealing with and resolving Supplier queries
- Liaising with Suppliers as and when required to resolve any issues
- Reconciliation of Sales Ledger retrospective rebate accounts
- General ad-hoc duties as and when required by the Financial Controller, Finance Director and other Directors
- Previous experience using the programmes Sage 50 Accounts software and MS Excel is essential
The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and approachable personality, be confident, and work well under pressure.
Please note, due to the expected high levels of applications for this post we may be unable to offer an individual response. If you have not heard back from ourselves within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.