NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced purchase ledger to join our client based in Gateshead. Our client is a successful manufacturing company who are looking to add to their team due to company growth. The role: The main purpose of this role is to provide additional admin support within the existing accounts department to ensure that department runs effectively and efficiently.
Salary £18000-20000 DOE + Bonus
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Maintain existing account details within purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Assist in preparation of purchase summaries
- Process credit statements
- Cash book entries
- Petty cash return
- Process payment run
Key Skills: Computer skills are essential (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) as well as the ability to multi task. The successful candidate should be numerate, an effective communicator with a pleasant telephone manner and friendly disposition.
- AAT part qualified
- Experience of Navision system
- Hours 9-5
- Holidays 23 days plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Performance related Bonus