Purchase Ledger Clerk
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
KCR Solutions are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful manufacturing company based in Washington.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director you will be expected to perform the below main duties, as well as other normal office admin tasks.
Salary is between £17,500 and £20,000 depending on experience
- Batching and matching of invoices to purchase order, goods received & delivery notes
- Dealing with suppliers for queries
- Processing invoices through ordering system & Sage accounts system
- Maintain accruals schedules alongside the finance system
- Perform month end close off tasks/reconciliations
- Manage multi-currency payments throughout the month
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers whilst playing a key part in maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Look after a variety of payments terms and discount schemes
- Month end reconciliation of purchase ledger activity and accruals
- Basic office admin duties including but not limited to answering phone calls and filing
- Assist colleagues in the accounts department to cover holidays and sickness
Hours 8.30-17.00 Monday-Friday