Purchase Ledger Clerk – Gateshead
KCR Solutions are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join their growing finance team based in Gateshead.
Due to expansion, they are looking for an additional enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Accounts department, reporting to the Systems Director.
The successful candidate will work Mon to Fri and the core hours will be discussed at Interview.
The salary is negotiable but will be £19,000-22,000 based on experience.
The role: The main purpose of this role is to provide additional admin support within the existing accounts department to ensure that department runs effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices recieved
- Purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Maintain existing account details within purchase ledger
- Monthly reconcilation of supplier statements
- Assist in preparation of purchase summaries
- Process credit card statements
- Cash book entries
- Petty Cash return
- Process payment run.
Key skills: Computer skills are essential (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) as well as the ability to multi task. The successful candidate should be numerate, an effective communicator with a pleasant telephone manner and friendly disposition.
- AAT part qulaified
- Experience of Navision system beneficial
- 5 years experience in a similar role