Purchase Ledger Clerk – Sunderland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced purchase ledger to join our client based in Sunderland. Our client is a successful manufacturing company who are looking to add to their team. This is a great opportunity with potential to progress into a team leader role for the right candidate.
The role: The main purpose of this role is to provide additional admin support within the existing accounts department to ensure that department runs effectively and efficiently.
Salary £20000-23000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase invoices
- Reconciling delivery notes to invoices recieved and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Maintain existing account details within purchase ledger
- Monthly reconcilation of supplier statements
- Assist in preparation of purchase summaries
- Process credit card statements
- Cash book entries
- Petty Cash return
- Process payment run
Key skills: Computer skills are essential (proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook) as well as the ability to multi task. The successful candidate should be numerate, an effective communicator with a pleasant telephone manner and friendly disposition.
- AAT part qulaified