Purchase Ledger/ P2P – 6 month contract
We are currently looking for a Purchase to Pay User to join a large busy finance team based in Gateshead.
This role will be a full time 6 months contract to start ASAP.
Salary £9.50-13.00 p hour depending on experience.
- This role has a heavy emphasis on managing the P2P (Process to Pay) process E2E (End to End) by being able to identify operational bottlenecks and develop solutions in accordance with the Global P2P Process.
- A strong understanding of processes and systems is required and the ability to direct others in other functions to educate them on the correct procedures.
- Solve or coordinate with the BPO inquiries from vendors or the business. Provide specific procedural guidance and education to business users or the BPO on the E2E process and P2P systems.
- A strong systems knowledge and the ability to trouble shoot independently is required.
- Provide General Ledger Account Coding when necessary and follow up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Manage Vendor Payment Schedules for BPO
- Create and approve workflows in MDM (Master Data Management) System for amendments to Vendor Master Data, and ensure that this is correctly updated in the ERP system
- Reconcile AMEX, CITI and ING Credit Card statements back to purchase ledger, ensuring any missing items are identified, investigated, and resolved prior to payment run for Vendor.
- Perform regular VAT compliance checks to ensure the correct VAT treatment has been applied when processing invoices