Purchase Ledger Supervisor – 3 Month Contract
Circa £20,000 to £22,000
Hours – 37.5
KCR Solutions are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join our client based in Seaham for a 3 month contract.
- Overseeing and assisting in the processing of purchase invoices following the company authorisation procedures
- Check and process supplier statements to ensure a reconciled clean purchase ledger.
- Ensure all payments are allocated to invoices, conducting weekly reviews for non-allocated items and actively chasing missing invoices.
- Provide accurate information to the treasury manager to ensure cash forecasting is up to date and complete.
- Keep treasury manager up to date on all aspects of purchase ledger.
- Process weekly supplier payment run in line with forecast spend.
- To raise specific payments (Cheque / BACS / TT / International) when due and allocate these payments against invoices.
- Proactively deal with supplier and internal customer queries, additionally build confidence that information provided is timely and complete.
- Provide cover for the other members of the team during holidays / sickness to ensure smooth running of the team.
- To oversee the processing of company credit card expenditure whilst ensuring that company policy is adhered to, actively chasing missing expenses.
- Liaise with suppliers / banks in relation to any queries.
- Be proactive during daily tasks to ensure process issues are highlighted and changed if required.
- Assist team during internal/external audit inspections.
- General Office Administration.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Good IT skills
- Competent user of MS Excel and Word for administrative purposes
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Strong confident personality able to manage and influence a team of 2 effectively
- Previous experience of working in purchase ledger
- Previous experience of managing a small team