Sales Ledger Clerk – 3 Month Contract
Hours – 37.5
KCR Solutions are currently seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk to join our client based in Seaham for a 3 month contract.
- Correctly coding & posting a high volume of remittance advices received from concession stores for payments received on a daily basis.
- Ensuring all cash is allocated accurately on both debtor and commission accrual accounts for any payments processed.
- Administration of all transactions in relation to standalone stores (own stores) including ensuring all cash received on a daily basis is posted directly to the correct debtors account, administration for all weekly paperwork received in relation to our own stores including banking sheets detailing all transactions daily and petty cash sheets detailing all petty cash spend during the week, weekly reconciliation of standalone debtors account
- Raising of weekly sales invoices to individual debtors where required
- Proactively deal with customer queries – both internal and external
- Provide cover for the other members of the team during holidays/sickness to ensure smooth running of the team
- Be proactive during daily tasks to ensure process issues are highlighted and changed if required.
- Assist team during internal/external audit inspections
- General Office Administration
- Ad hoc duties
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Previous experience of working in sales/purchase ledger environment
- Competent user of MS Excel and Word