Senior Finance Analyst
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Analyst to work for this growing, successful company. There is an attractive salary of £40,000-45,000. Your duties will be as follows:
- Providing analytical support to the finance and management team.
- Management reporting and analysis
- Responsible for financial modelling and technical analysis
- Analysing and interpreting results
- Building reports, extracting data and managing divisional interface with group
- Preparation of timely, accurate and relevant standard and ad hoc management reports
- Constructing financial models to analyse impact of current and proposed actions including capital projects and acquisitions
- Managing intra and inter divisional and group allocations and charges
- Divisional expert and key contact for maintaining the control framework
You will have worked in a multinational manufacturing business and have excellent communication and inter-personal skills. You will have the drive and resilience needed to overcome obstacles and succeed. Prioritising skills are essential.
You will be a qualified Accountant or will have significant experience in a similar role or a site operational finance role. Solid experience of Hyperion and SAP, along with excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills would be an advantage.